CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More Christmas Cards!

Is everyone ready for Christmas? Yeah, me either!! So much to do... so little time to do it! If you're like me, you're making most of your gifts and it doesn't seem like there's enough time to finish any of them, never mind all of them! But... chances are they'll all get finished, even if it's at 3:28 am on Christmas morning!

Here is the sketch I made for the December Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com.

Here's the card I made from the sketch.

I absolutely loved this card when I saw it! I lifted it from Audrience on scrapbook.com. I didn't have the mini googly eyes but I think it would have looked better if I did!!

I'm pretty sure I got the idea from this card online... and I'm bummed that I can't find it to link!

1 comments:

Terstamper

I like your googly eyes better, better size and I love how you outlined the card.

Ter ;)

Post a Comment